Respect Life Committee
“I came that they might have life have have it abundantly” John 10:10
Meetings are held the third Friday of each month at the Church of St. Michael in the parish boardroom from 9:30 a.m. to 12 noon. Please join us if you are able.
Educational and Outreach Activities
– Offer camaraderie and encouragement for those who want to take action but don’t know where to begin.
– Support Spiritual Adoption of an unborn child coinciding with collection of baby items for Project Life.
– Distribute Pro-life prayer cards, rosary meditations, lapel pins and other materials.
– Provide free informational handouts on relevant life issues at both parishes.
– Cooperate with USCCB in getting the word out on urgent action items regarding life and human dignity.
– Inform via displays and bulletin inserts on current life issues.
– Share E-mail alerts for active pro-life participation for all those interested.
– Sponsor Special ceremonies at Masses with ‘Roses for Life’ Marian procession and blessing of expectant mothers.
– Promote ‘Womb to Tomb” whole life spectrum for awareness of human dignity and life issues.
– Organize Special remembrance for honoring motherhood in May and Fatherhood in June.
– Work with St. Croix Catholic School and Valley Faith Formation to share resources.
– Disseminate Information and guidance on life or human dignity issues for those in need.
– Observe anniversary of the Supreme Court decision on Roe vs. Wade, January 22nd.
– Pray, stay informed, take action, and speak the truth in love.
To become involved or to learn more, please contact Art or Mary Lou Junker.