The Catholic Services Appeal Foundation (CSAF) partners with fellow Catholic to share Christ’s love with neighbors in need through ministries that serve the poor, support life and strengthen the Faith. Your gift brings hope by helping provide:
• Thousands with life-giving care via hospital chaplains.
• 12,000 people / week with fresh groceries and hygiene items.
• 1,200 hot meals monthly.
• 635 people with housing / emergency shelter monthly.
• 33,000 young people with Faith-filled outreach.
• 1,300 women and families with pro-life support.
• 28,000 Catholic school students with in-person learning.
• Over 50 seminarians studying to be future priests of our Archdiocese with tuition assistance, room and board.
CSAF generously returns to each parish 50% of dollars above goal and 25% of dollars exceeding last year’s actual collected total. In 2020, our parishes received a return of $11,468.97. Thank you for generously supporting Catholic Services Appeal Foundation as our parishes rely on this appeal to meet our annual budgeted collections.